Innovate Carolina Conference - 2017
Date: Friday April 21, 2017
Location: The Biotech Center, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Conference Theme: Accelerating Ideas to Market
We'll focus on the tools, cultural changes and methods to accelerate good ideas in the "front end" and how to bridge the gap between idea development and product development, so that you can learn how to get the best ideas to market more rapidly.
The concept of accelerating ideas to market incorporates two important concepts:
- How do we do a better job speeding up innovation in the "front end", generating and evaluating more ideas more quickly, without narrowing the scope of the ideas or simply making innovation processes more efficient but less disruptive.
- How do we transfer nascent new product development concepts from the front end to a well-defined product or service development organization that is highly effective and adverse to risky or unformed ideas?
You'll hear from corporate practitioners, consultants and industry experts who have experience accelerating the flow of good ideas from the front end through to product development and launch. Topics include:
- Reducing risk and uncertainly in the front end
- Addressing cultural barriers
- Identifying and implementing innovation best practices
- Expanding the scope of innovation while improving the speed
- Broadening the definition of innovation to include more than product innovation
- Validating customer needs and implementing rapid prototyping
- Introducing the concept of MVP to the front end
- Best practices in transferring ideas from nascent concepts to scheduled product development projects
Are you interested in speaking on this topic? Visit our call for speakers page.
>>> Speakers and REGISTration
What is Innovate Carolina?
Innovate Carolina is an annual conference held in North Carolina, focused on innovation and new product development. Innovate Carolina is sponsored by the Carolinas chapter of the Product Development Management Association (PDMA), an association focused on improving the skills and capabilities of its members in product development, product management and innovation.
Each year the Carolinas Chapter holds a one day innovation conference, featuring local corporations and service providers who are leaders in the innovation and product development space. The conference is an excellent opportunity to learn new techniques or tools and network with other product development and innovation practitioners.
This is the 8th year we’ve hosted Innovate Carolina, and the conference has consistently been ranked by attendees as equal, if not better than, national innovation conferences. So you can have the best of both worlds: a local, one day conference, filled with your colleagues and neighbors, with top flight content that you can learn and use immediately.
Interested in Sponsoring? Contact us about packages