The Foundations of Innovation are a series of sessions devoted to providing a primary approach to innovation. The multi-part series includes sessions devoted to:
- Innovation Purpose
- Consumer insights
- Idea/Portfolio Management
- Requirements Writing
- Speed to Market
- Elements of Design
- Product/Service Commercialization
Foundations of Innovation 5: This fifth installment of PDMA Carolina's Foundations Series will focus on the main drivers of speed and delay, discover what the real barrier to speed is and how to overcome it. Speed drives benefit and while you may have had discussions and read about speed to market, you'll be able to participate in an exercise to prove both the root cause of "slowness" and understand the real impact of how your organization currently operates.
Join PDMA Carolinas as we sort through the critical questions and determine the best way to get high quality out the door quickly!
- Sealed Air Corporation, The Pavillion
- 2405 Cascade Pointe Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28208
- Directions: I-77 to Billy Graham Pkwy. Turn right on West Tyvola Rd. then left on Cascade Pointe Blvd.
- Wednesday January 31, 2018
- Program from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
How much does it cost and registration
- $25 non-PDMA members
- $15 PDMA members/students
Thanks to our sponsor Sealed Air!